At ABS solicitors LLP, our team advise on all aspects of property-related deals, from sales and purchase transactions of residential and commercial properties to development and regeneration matters.
At ABS Solicitors LLP, our Family law solicitors advise and represent clients in all types of family matters. We provide clear, sympathetic advise.
ABS Solicitors LLP team of personal injury solicitor’s understand that dealing with disputes, whether small or large, can be daunting, especially when you do not know the costs resulting from:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slip or Trip accidents
- Accidents at work
- Public liability
- Fatal accidents
We can provide ‘no win-no fee’ agreements known as effectively conditional fee agreements to assist with the funding of your claim.
At ABS solicitors LLP we have a dedicated litigation team that can take some of the weight off your shoulders. Our team regularly handle a wide range of disputes and we can provide practical and specialist advice with the aim of resolving your dispute quickly.
Our lawyers have over 25 years experience in Wills and Probate and lead a dedicated team who provide constructive and sympathetic advice following a bereavement; we can obtain a Grant of Probate or letters of Administration for you. We encourage our clients in particular, property owners to make a Will. For most people your house is your most valuable asset. It is important that those you want to inherit are protected.
ABS Solicitors LLP are happy to talk through your immigration law enquiries. We understand that this is a complex area of law and is subject to frequent changes. We provide services for individuals and companies wishing to recruit staff from abroad.
For many of us, buying and renting out properties seem like a good way to invest our hard earned money and make additional income. However, when a tenant becomes a problem, stops paying rent and or breaches their obligations and conditions under the tenancy, can cause you stress and financial loss.
Sometimes you may experience difficulty in performing your obligations and a tenant may want to take action against you.
Becoming a landlord, managing and letting property can be complicated and you may experience the following types of problems:
- You may wish to give notice to an occupant/tenant and obtain possession;
- You may have a tenant who is failing to pay rent or breaking other terms of their tenancy;
- Your property may require repairs and you may be concerned as to how these will be carried out with a tenant in occupation or a tenant is complaining about the repairs required;
- Your tenant may be complaining about defects at the property and you are unsure as to who is responsible for remedying those defects;
- Your tenant may be complaining about a neighbouring tenant and you are unsure how to deal with the conflict;
- Your tenant may have contacted the Local Authority about the property and you may be unsure as to how to deal with Local Authority Regulations or whether your property should be licensed/registered.
Whatever your concerns, we can assist with your landlord and tenant problems
A “life interest” trust, is also known as an “interest in possession trust” and some solicitors refer to it as a “property protection trust” – it is designed to shield a share of the property from long-term care fees. Talk to us if you think a Trust Service could help you.